Telling my troubles to the horses head on the wall.

Friday, February 24, 2012

kissing you breaks my heart (Desire)

With every sweet vanilla kiss,
my body aches and arches
bending, contorting, stretching
to find satisfaction.

your teasing touches
craft desire out of distance.
sweet whimpers in my ear
send shivers down my spine.

and I wish with every fiber
to be like other girls;
heady with desire,
desperate with need,
easily gratified by the kind caresses
the soft touches
that your teasing tongue implies.

II.


yet even as desire mounts
reality crashes in 
dragging my wishful thinking out
to see truth lying naked
in the streets of my mind;
toying with a dull penny
bored with a toy,
that only yesterday
seemed new.

frustration builds
finding its way
into my flesh, 
electric.
I miss the sweet sting
the transfer of power
as you light up my skin
turn me red with desire.

III

Kissing you breaks my heart
makes me wish for ordinary
reduces my hopes
leaves me wanting more

No comments: