Telling my troubles to the horses head on the wall.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

playing with fire

You say that you are not trying to manipulate me and that you are doing the right thing. However, you cannot argue that you have been playing me like a violin, so don’t be surprised when the strings break. In the interest of our friendship, I spoke up when you (and I) crossed a line. Yes, I was having fun. There is a certain delicious pain in being made to feel that frustrated. That’s my kink and I am comfortable with that. However, I know that we can’t play with fire not get burned. What surprised me was your reaction. Frankly, I did not expect you to become upset. After all, it was you who declared that there would never be anything romantic between us. So if you knew the boundary was there why become upset when I point out that our behavior was inappropriate. You were just as aware of that fact as I was. So why become upset? 
I understand that you have been lonely for sometime and this saddens me, for as far as I can tell you are an amazing person. Yet your situation does not excuse your behavior towards me. 

No comments: