Telling my troubles to the horses head on the wall.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Manumission

I wasn't separating my emotions from sex
like yolks from the whites.
I was scrambled up in you.
So completely yours
that I needed release.

My body ached from unexpressed pain,
your whip set it free.

hiding my tears
beneath my curls
leaving my body,
behind

a sea of red welts
swim slightly down my thigh
up my back
break skin on my hip.

later when I join myself
my face buried in sheets
I can feel you
inside
lighting me up,
an energy so strong
it could have been mistaken for love

At the finale
my mouth is on you
I vibrate with pleasure
and for just one moment
we share bliss

and I am bound to you further
denied my release
alone

my sadness mounts
welling up inside
my mind
and mouth
flowing out of me
I make a final request for freedom.
Manumission having been my goal
from the start.

1 comment:

Robert Zoltan said...

Wonderful.

Robert
www.robertszeles.com